TTT Race Series Points
We've changed the race series points for 2017! You'll now be getting more points for participating in the race and wearing your TTT race kit, and you'll have some additional opportunities to earn a bit of race series points outside of the official race series races. The TTT Race Series points will be accumulated based on race performance, participation (# of races entered), as well as volunteerism in accordance with the following scheme:
- Participation in the race: 30 points
- Wear your TTT race kit while racing: 10 points
- Volunteer at the TTT tent or with the race provider: 15 points
- Wear your TTT shirt while volunteering: 5 points
- Age Group Results: 5 points for 1st, 4 points for 2nd, .... 1 point for 5th
- Overall Results: 10 points for 1st, 8 points for 2nd, 6 points for 3rd
- Participation in non-race series races*: 5 points
At each TTT Race Series race, we will have the team tent setup and there will be a signup sheet on the table. This is the best way to make sure you get your race series points. If you miss the signup sheet, you can still communicate your participation by email. The race series standings will be updated shortly after each race and posted to the TTT website. It is your responsability to ensure that your race series point total is accurate. You must be a TTT member in good standing in order to be eligible for points.
* We will also be providing a small amount of points for participation in non-race series races. If you're participating in any race (running, multisport, triathlon, whatever) put on by our preffered race providers, you can communicate your participation by email and you will get extra points for each race. Our preffered race providers are: Trivium Racing, Jones Racing Company, Junction 311, Revolution3, and Ironman. If you are interested in races put on by other providers, contact us by email and we'll consider it.
At the end of the TTT Race Series, we will be announcing winners and prizes. In previous years we have provided plaques and free membership, but we may be looking to do something a bit different in 2017. Keep your eyes on the newsletters for any more information about that as the year goes by.