2018 TTT Race Series Schedule
Each year several local races are selected to use for the TTT Race Series. Racing, placing, volunteering, and sporting your team kit can earn you points for any of these races. See the Race Series Points tab for more details.
The 2018 TTT Race Series includes the following races:
- Northeast Duathlon - February 24, 2018
- Belews Lake Sprint Triathlon - April 14th, 2018
- Belews Lake International Triathlon - April 14th, 2018 - Double Points!
- Nat Greene's Revenge Off Road Triathlon, On Road Triathlon (formerly Lake Brandt Sprint), or Duathlon - June 9, 2018
- High Point Triathlon - August 11th, 2018 - Double Points!
- North Carolina Triathlon Championships - September 16th, 2018
Of particular note, two sets of races overlap each other this year. The Belews Lake Sprint and International races are on the same day at the same time, and Nat Greene's Revenge has 3 races (off road tri, on road tri, and duathlon) are on the same day at the same time. For these races, you will of course only be able to do one of each of these. So at the most, you'll be able to do 5 races in the series this year.
The TTT tent will be out for these events. We will have some extra goodies that you may not be able to find in the end of race food selection, as well as some team swag. Members who cannot race as well as TTT family members are encouraged to stop by the tent and party with the rest of us while cheering for your teammates.
Volunteers are also very welcome as we hope to use this opportunity to recruit fellow triathletes into our ranks. If you plan on racing in one or more of the events and/or would like to volunteer a little bit of your time at the team tent, please contact me via email (TTT.President@gmail.com). We also encourage volunteering with the race providers. It's a great way to see what goes on to get these events running smoothly, and can often times result in future race discounts as well!